Since 1981, Faith Academy has partnered with families, community leaders, teachers, and staff, to provide quality education in a safe, Christian environment. Faith Academy embraces a student populous that is both culturally and spiritually diverse. We offer an exceptional educational experience in an interdenominational setting with a teacher-to-student ratio that allows for smaller classroom sizes.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
- Texas Association of Parochial and Private Schools (TAPPS)
- Intertnational Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- Cognia (Formally AdvancEd)
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC)
- Texas Educational Agency (TEA)
The Advisory Council acts as a parent liaison to work with the Administration and Faith Family Church leadership in accomplishing the goals and purposes of the school. The Council provides input relating to budget, staffing, school policies, as well as discipline appeals. The Advisory Council consists of 8 members: Five (5) Faith Family Church members and three (3) non-Faith Family Church members from the community that have a child(ren) within the school.
The Advisory Council is composed of these current voting members:
- Pastor Tamara Graff (FFC Leadership)
- Pastor Larry Helms (FFC Leadership)
- Jesse Pisors, Member (FFC)
- Justin Garrett, Member (FFC)
- Carrie Aguayo, Member (FFC)
- Nikki Marshall, Member (Non-FFC) (Parkway Church)
- Lexi Smith, Member (Non-FFC) (Sportsman Church)
- Amy Erdelt, Member (Non-FFC) (Parkway Church)
Faith Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.