Since 1981, Faith Academy has partnered with families, community leaders, teachers, and staff, to provide quality education in a safe, Christian environment. The private school has grown from 26 students to more than 345 students. Faith Academy embraces a student populous that is both culturally and spiritually diverse. We offer an exceptional educational experience in an interdenominational setting with a teacher-to-student ratio that allows for smaller classroom sizes.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
- Texas Association of Parochial and Private Schools (TAPPS)
- Intertnational Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC)
- Texas Educational Agency (TEA)
The Advisory Council acts as a parent liaison to work with the Administration and Faith Family Church leadership in accomplishing the goals and purposes of the school. They provide input relating to budget, staffing, school policies, as well as discipline appeals.
The Advisory Council is composed of:
- FA Leadership: Mr. Larry Long
- FFC Leadership: Pastor Jim Graff & Pastor Larry Helms
- Members: David Hagan, Justin Garrett, Nikki Marshall, Courtney McCarty and Jesse Pisors
In the spirit of Christian unity and the love that Christ shows for all mankind, Faith Academy admits students of any race, gender, national or ethnic origin, or physical disability, to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, physical disability in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs. However, Faith Academy does reserve the right to use a Selective Admissions Policy for criteria in fulfillment of its stated goals and objectives.